How To Log In - If NOT Chosen a Password Yet
Once you have paid for the DecPlay piano course:-
STEP 1 - Find the email titled "Confirm Your Enrollment in the Piano Course" (in your Email inbox)
and Click the 'Confirm Email' button
STEP 2 - On the 'Set a Password' screen - select a password (and tick 'agree' to receive emails)
STEP 3 - Click on the image of the course to see the lessons.
How To Log In - If Already Chosen a Password
(eg on the payment page or if upgrading from an existing course)
- Click the 'Course Log In' button below
- On the Log In page
- Enter the email address and password you used when enrolling for the course
- Then click the 'log in' button
- If you can't remember your password - click the 'forgot password' link.
- If you can't see the email after a few minutes, check your spam folder and mark any emails from DecPlay or Teachable as 'not spam'.
- Click on the image of the course, to see the lessons
Demonstration of How to Log In and Use the Course
View the video demonstration below for more info
Haven't Received Your Password?
If you don't receive an email with your password within 24 hours of paying for the course, check your email spam folder. See the video below for more details :-
If you need help or have any questions contact me here.